Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catching up again.

After a long gap I have FINALLY got some time to play catch up on my writing. I am about halfway through summer and have been busy running around and playing tour guide to Javi who has been here with me for about 3 weeks now and will be here until the 2nd of September.

What are the highlights of the US for us?

-Chicago and a night out on the town with Katie Pryor and Bonnie

-The Collins household, bbq's and backyard football.

-semi-trucks, flags on all the house, fire escapes and water towers.

-The birth of both Amaya and Roman (my first niece and first nephew)!- Red River Gorge in Kentucky for climbing
-frisbee golf, skateboarding, hot tubs, burgers, ice cream and lots of microwaveable food :)
- Philadelphia

We are on our way to New York this weekend. Then we are hoping to make it to Boston to see my Grammy and Cousins. And Lastly our nation's capital :)

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Yay for the Capital!!!